AmaWaterways — Cruise Through Vietnam & Cambodia
AN EXOTIC JOURNEY
This incredible AmaWaterways Mekong cruise takes you to explore all of the natural wonders and cultural treasures that Vietnam and Cambodia have to offer.
Save up to C$1,500 per stateroom on select 2017 cruises!
C$2,874 pp | C$2,124 pp
Vietnam, Cambodia & the Riches of the Mekong
CRUISE FROM: SIEM REAP TO HO CHI MINH CITY
Embark your exotic Mekong cruise in Prek Kdam, Cambodia. Visit rural villages, historic pagodas, floating markets and a Buddhist monastery along the way. Overnight in Phnom Phen, capital of Cambodia. Conclude your cruise in My Tho Port, outside of Ho Chi Minh City.
On this itinerary, you will enjoy an extensive lineup of included tours. A large variety of activities are included so that you can choose how you want to explore. No matter your preference, your days will be full of discovery and wonder.
OTHER ITINERARY CHOICES:
- 7-NIGHT CRUISE WITH 2 NIGHTS HANOI, 1 NIGHT HA LONG BAY, 3 NIGHTS SIEM REAP PRE-CRUISE AND 2 NIGHTS HO CHI MINH CITY POST-CRUISE
- 7-NIGHT CRUISE WITH 3 NIGHTS SIEM REAP PRE-CRUISE
- 7 nights luxury accommodation in a twin-balcony stateroom
- Flat-panel screen that features in-house movies
- Mini-fridge, desk and sitting area
- Bottled water replenished daily
AN ARRAY OF AMENITIES
- Personalized service from a highly trained Cruise Manager during both cruise and land programs
- Sun deck with pool
- Fitness room and three spas
- Saigon Lounge with panoramic views and bar
- Bottled water in every stateroom replenished daily
- Daily entertainment including cultural performances
- All onboard dining in a variety of venues
- Regionally inspired cuisine made with locally sourced ingredients
- The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant
- Welcome Cocktail and Dinner
- Unlimited wine with lunch and dinner
- Complimentary local beer, house-brand spirits and soft drinks during cruise
- Snacks and refreshments served daily in the Main Lounge
A WORLD OF EXPLORATION
- Immersive tours in every destination
- Gentle, regular, active and late-riser tour options
- Knowledgeable guides
- Personal headset for easy exploration
- Airport transfers with purchase of air from AmaWaterways
Explore the AmaDara River Cruise Ship
The brand-new 124-passenger AmaDara (2015) features Luxury Suites (502 sq. ft.), Suites (366 sq. ft.) and spacious standard staterooms (251 sq. ft.), all of which have private Twin Balconies (French Balcony plus a full size step-out balcony). The ship’s elegant public areas include two stylish restaurants serving delicious cuisine, an inviting lounge, a fitness room, hair salon, three spas and a refreshing Sun Deck swimming pool.