Windstar's New Alaska Voyages
Introducing new 12- to 14-day voyages to Alaska
- Cruises starting from $2,399 per guest
- 12-to 14-day cruises with onboard specialists
- Longer stays in port and more time to explore
Now you can adventure to Alaska as Star Legend begins exploring Southeast Alaska and the Canadian Inside Passage, getting up close to dramatic glaciers and into narrow fjords that larger ships cannot reach.
Onboard specialists depict the extraordinary geological events that formed this Great Land and describe how hardy wildlife and marine life have since flourished, adapting to a land of massive extremes.
With longer stays in port, you're able to select a variety of invigorating shore excursions that introduce you to the frontier Alaskan spirit, Tsimshian villages and native ways of life.
Experience Alaska in Private Yacht Style.
Mountains erupted from the tundra, rising higher than any others in North America. Glaciers clawed their way across the landscape, scratching deep fjords into the coast and scouring archipelagos from the sea. And in the aftermath of these geologic gyrations, wildlife and marine life flourished, adapting to a land of extremes. Come. Gaze upon wondrous sheets of topaz ice and rivers thick with spawning salmon. Navigate narrow fjords whose secrets are only revealed to small ships like ours. Find your way to Russian cathedrals, Tsimshian villages, and a greater understanding of why they call this the Great Land.
- Alaskan Splendors: Vancouver to Seward (Anchorage) - 12 Days
- Islands & Inlets of the Inside Passage: Vancouver to Vancouver - 12 Days
- Japan & North Pacific Crossing: Tokyo (Yokohama) to Seward (Anchorage) - 13 Days
- Wonders of Alaska & Canada: Seward (Anchorage) to Vancouver - 14 Days