Fall Colours of New England Summer 2018
- Bennington Iconic Breakfast at the Apple Barn to taste freshly made cider donuts, Vermont cheddar and fresh picked apples
- Boston Set out along the Freedom Trail to see the historic sites
- Burlington Arrive in this picturesque town set on the shores of Lake Champlain
- Cape Cod Visit the seashore with its massive sand dunes and long sandy beaches
- Montpelier Stop at Morse Farm Maple Sugarworks for a sugar house visit and tasting of "sugar on snow," maple sugar served on ice with a pickle
- North Conway Discover this quintessential New England town full of historic buildings, quaint antique shops, bookstores and bakeries
- Portsmouth See the city sitting near the mouth of the Piscataqua River, a short, wide river that divides New Hampshire and Maine
- Woodstock Visit the town considered part of the "Quiet Corner," known for its "tranquility, history and pastoral good looks"
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.