Best of Germany and Austria First Look 2019
About Vienna, Austria
- City tour in Berlin, Salzburg and Vienna
- Cruise along the River Rhine
- Orientation of Frankfurt, Cologne, Würzburg, Rothenburg, Munich and Innsbruck
- See the Lorelei Rock, Marienberg Fortress and the Prince-Bishops' residence in Würzburg and Melk Abbey
- View the Cologne Cathedral, the Golden Roof in Innsbruck and Mozart's birthplace in Salzburg
- Visit Berlin TV Tower and Neuschwanstein Castle
You will visit the following 2 places:
Misunderstood by many, Germany is one of the most unique and charming countries on the continent. Since reunification Germany has at last gained a higher profile as a place to visit, thanks partly to the remarkable resurgence of its capital, Berlin, one of the most fascinating and exciting cities in Europe. It's no surprise at all that today’s Germany is more diverse and cosmopolitan than old stereotypes suggest; mixing time-honoured nationalism and tradition with multicultural modernism and self-confidence.
Austria is a German-speaking federal republic and a landlocked country of over 8.66 million people in Central Europe. It is characterized by its mountain villages, baroque city architecture, Imperial history and rugged alpine terrain. Vienna, its Danube River capital, is home to the Schonbrunn and Hofburg palaces, and has counted Mozart, Strauss and Sigmund Freud among its residents. The country’s other notable regions include the northern Bohemian Forest, Lake Traun and eastern hillside vineyards.