Best of Holland Belgium and Luxembourg Summer 2019
About Brussels, Belgium
- CITY TOUR in Luxembourg City and Bruges
- TICKETS for Keukenhof Bulb fields are included during the flowering season (End March until mid-May)
- ORIENTATION of Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Ghent and Brussels
- VISIT the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam, Royal Delft Pottery, the Euromast Tower in Rotterdam, General George Patton's Grave, Orval Abbey and Dinant
- CRUISE the canals of Amsterdam and Bruges
- VIEW The American Memorial at Bastogne
- SMALL GROUP SIGHTSEEING enjoy a guided visit to Amsterdam's famous Rijksmuseum with a group size of no more than 25 guests
You will visit the following 3 places:
The Netherlands is a small, densely populated country, a land of colourful tulip fields and canals, sophisticated cities and some of the most striking coastline in Northern Europe. The people, language, and culture of the Netherlands are referred to as "Dutch". At the head of the state sits the country's constitutional monarchy, whose palaces dominate many of the larger cities, including The Hague and the gorgeous capital city, Amsterdam. Its small size, welcoming attitude to travellers and many wonderful sights make it a unique and fairly easy to discover destination and a great addition to any European trip.
Belgium is a sovereign state in Western Europe. It is one of Europe’s most underrated travel destinations. Beer, chocolate and moules-frites might be the starting points for many first-time visitors, but while you’ll eat and drink well, the country’s other selling points are no less weighty. Medieval cities like Brussels, Bruges, Antwerp and Ghent play home to some stunning architecture, while a military legacy that covers everything from Waterloo to WWII holds its own interest. It’s compact, easy to travel around and boasts no fewer than 60 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.