Steps of St Paul summer 2018
About Athens, Greece
- Athens Sightseeing with your Local Specialist to visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of the Acropolis and Parthenon. See the Agora, Temple of Zeus and the stadium built for the first modern Olympic Games in 1896
- Corinth Visit the market place, Temple of Apollo and the Corinth Museum with your Local Specialist. See the Corinth Canal.
- Delphi Visit Temple of Apollo, the museum and theatre with your Local Specialist
- Ephesus Sightseeing with your Local Specialist to visit the valley side chapel where it is said the Virgin Mary spent her last days, and visit the excavation site at ancient Ephesus
- Kavala Sightseeing with your Local Specialist to visit the archaeological site where St Paul and St Silas were imprisoned
- Meteora Visit two of the incredible monasteries and admire the Byzantine frescoes with your Local Specialist
- Mykonos Visit the island with its distinctive whitewashed houses
- Patmos Visit Chora Village and Monastery of St. John with your Local Specialist
- Santorini Visit the spectacular volcanic island
- Thessaloniki Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes a visit to St Demitrius Basilica where St Paul was buried
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.