Azamara is Heading to Cuba!
Azamara Club Cruises has added a Cuban port of call to the Hemingway Hideaways Voyage, and you can be one of the first to cruise to this intriguing Caribbean destination on an Azamara Quest voyage in 2017!
With Azamara's smaller, boutique-style ships, you will be among the first to dock in this port. Cuba is a country with a complex history, rich culture, and white sandy beaches. With an overnight stay in Havana, you will have the chance to fully immerse yourself in the culture and charm of Cuba.
Calm and vibrant. Complicated and inviting. Small in size, big on…everything else. Cuba is a world of contradictions. The largest of the Caribbean islands is nothing short of extraordinary. A stunning tropical paradise that is as interesting as it is beautiful. Crystal clear waters, white sandy beaches, and sunny skies. But also complex history, rich culture, fascinating people, passion, music, heart and soul, good coffee, legendary cigars, and fine rum.
What's Included? All of this:
- AzAmazing Evenings® event (on most voyages of seven nights or longer)
- Select standard spirits, international beers and wines
- Bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas
- Self-service laundry
- Shuttle service to and from port communities, where available
- Concierge services for personal guidance and reservations
- Suite guests enjoy even more inclusive amenities
Use your mouse to click and drag to navigate your view.