Best of Morocco (Winter 2018-19)
About Casablanca, Morocco
Additional Included Highlights
- Casablanca: See the Hassan II Mosque and the Corniche.
- Rabat: See the Royal Palace and Hassan Tower.
- Meknes: Admire the Bab el-Mansour Gate on Place El-Hedim in the heart of the Medina.
- Erfoud: Stay on the edge of the Sahara Desert.
- Dades Valley: See the castellated mud houses and oases.
- Essaouira: Enjoy time at leisure to explore as you wish.
- Scenic Drives: Middle Atlas Mountains, Azrou, Ziz Gorges, Tinehir, Dades Valley, Road of a Thousand Kasbahs, Tizi n’Tichka Pass, African North-West Coast.
Top Rated Highlights
- Rabat: Visit the Mohammed V Mausoleum, a masterpiece of traditional Moroccan art and one of the very few Islamic religious buildings open to non-Muslims.
- Todra Gorge: Explore this fascinating ravine caused by a fault that has split the orange-coloured limestone as deep as 300 meters.
- Aït Benhaddou: The Ksar is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is one of the finest examples of South Moroccan architecture. See the crowded houses within the defensive walls that are reinforced by the corner towers and explore one of Morocco's finest kasbahs.
- Marrakesh: Built around a lovely inner garden, explore the Bahia Palace and see glimpses of a Moroccan kingdom’s former opulence.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.