Indulgence in Costa Rica (Summer 2018)
About Liberia Country
- Bajas Del Toro Cloud Forest: Dine amongst the unique setting, within the clouds, at your charming lodge.
- Bajas Del Toro Cloud Forest: Relish lunch among beautiful tropical plants and flowers, the perfect place for relaxing in a stunning setting.
- Guanacaste: Share a Farewell Dinner Celebration, toasting to your Costa Rican journey.
- Tabacon: Enjoy dinner and wine with fellow guests alongside the Arenal Volcano.
- Dining Summary: 6 Breakfasts (BB), 3 Lunches (L) and 4 Dinners (DW).
- Arenal Volacano: This volcano is one of Costa Rica's most notable natural features.
- Central Valley: Have a coffee with the Arrieta family and explore their coffee farm.
- Palo Verde National Park: A major conservation effort is underway to preserve one of the world’s last remaining tropical dry rainforests. Explore the park’s spectacular variety of bird species, considered among the most endangered ecosystems on the planet.
- Bajos del Toro Cloud Forest: The perfect eco-retreat for travellers seeking authentic experiences with nature is at El Silencio Lodge & Spa.
- Guanacaste: Inspired by local flora and fauna, The Andaz Peninsula Papagayo Resort will stimulate senses and revitalise spirits.
- San Jose: Real InterContinental San Jose is an urban retreat in the heart of Escazú, San Jose’s most exclusive area.
- Tabacon: Renowned for its comfort and hospitality, Tabacon Thermal Resort & Spa is renowned for its dozens of mineral river pools.
- Arenal: Meet with Mr. Eliecer Duarte, volcanologist from the Costa Rican Volcanological and Seismological Observatory, and learn about the geothermal activity of active Arenal Volcano.
- Guanacaste: Enjoy an exclusive marimba show, showcasing the beautiful sounds of one of the most popular instruments in Central America.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.