Wonders of the American West (Summer 2018)
About Las Vegas, Nevada
Additional Included Highlights
- Arches National Park: Enjoy views of the natural formations.
- Scenic Drives: View the Rocky Mountains from Colorado's Interstate 70. Upper Colorado River Scenic Byway, past Castle Rock. Scenic Highway 211 with superb views of earth-etched canyons. Travel the Trail of the Ancients, through the Ute Reservation. Take the All-American Road Scenic Byway 12 through Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument. Drive along Zion National Park Scenic Byway. Virgin River Gorge.
Authentic Regional Flavours
- Bryce Canyon: Get together with your new friends in a wonderful setting for a Celebration Dinner.
- Moab: Chow down on a delicious cowboy barbecue dinner.
- Monument Valley: Enjoy an authentic cookout and Highlight Lunch amid the majestic buttes and mesas of the surrounding landscape.
- Included Quality Dining: 9 Full Breakfasts (FB), 1 Lunch (L), 5 Dinners (D) with wine (DW).
- Monument Valley: With a Navajo guide, board an all-terrain vehicle for a private tour through the mythical formation of the Navajo Tribal Park.
Stay at the Best Addresses
- Bryce Canyon: Located right inside the National Park, The Lodge at Bryce Canyon is a landmark property.
- Grand Canyon: Stay in rustic charm at the historic Grand Canyon Lodge.
- Lake Powell: Relax and enjoy the superb views from your guaranteed Lake View Rooms at the Lake Powell Resort and Marinas.
- Las Vegas: Where else would you want to stay other than ARIA Resort and Casino? A modern, luxury, upscale resort, located right along the famed Las Vegas Strip.
- Mesa Verde: Enjoy sweeping views of the National Park from the Far View Lodge.
- Moab: Get a real taste of the West at the ranch-style Red Cliffs Lodge, situated under the fiery red cliffs of Moab.
- National Parks Hotels: Insight stays at the best available properties within National Parks where the hotels are much more rustic and typical of the natural environment.
Top Rated Highlights
- Mesa Verde: See the ancient pueblo cliff dwellings, known as the Cliff Palace.
- Arches National Park: See the towering natural arches at this majestic National Park.
- Canyonlands National Park: Visit the 'Island in the Sky', a vast mesa that rises over the sandstone landmarks.
- Capitol Reef National Park: Visit this majestic National Park that surrounds a long wrinkle in the earth known as the Waterpocket Fold with its layers of golden sandstone and striking rock formations.
- Bryce Canyon National Park: See the whimsical sandstone hoodoos and take in the stunning panoramas.
- Zion National Park: The most relaxing and informative way to see the grandeur and natural features of this canyon is by private shuttle, with live commentary.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.