Canadian Rockies and Pacific Coast and Cruise Ocean View Stateroom (Summer 2018)
About Vancouver, British Columbia
Additional Included Highlights
- Vancouver: See the totem poles in Stanley Park.
Authentic Regional Flavours
- Banff: Choose from a selection of restaurants for your Dine-Around Evening.
- Quincy: Visit a boutique winery in the picturesque Columbia Valley region for a hearty luncheon and wine tasting.
- Seattle: Head to the waterfront for a Celebration Dinner at Ivar's, aptly referred to as Seattle's King of the Waterfront, to toast your newfound friends.
- Spokane: Dine at Steam Plant Brewing Co. and Pub, nestled among the remaining catwalks, pipes and boilers of a historic Spokane building.
- Vancouver: Featuring a west coast inspired menu, dine at Stanley Park Pavillion, overlooking the Stanley Park gardens.
- Victoria: Dine at Canoe Brewpub for a Highlight Dinner on the waterfront.
- Included Quality Dining: 13 Full Breakfasts (FB), 2 Lunches (L) and 7 Dinners (D)
- On-Board The MS Nieuw Amsterdam Cruise: 7 Full Breakfasts (FB), 6 Lunches (L) and 7 Dinners (D)
- Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump: Join a Blackfoot elder and hear fascinating stories about the Plains people.
- Glacier National Park: Board a traditional Red Jammer for a private tour with a park veteran and enjoy the stunning views.
- Icefields Parkway: Experience Athabasca Glacier, on-board a specially designed Ice Explorer, with an expert driver guide.
- Seattle: Sightseeing uncovers all of the city's major sights.
- Vancouver: Join your Tour Director as they share all of the city highlights in this bustling west coast seaport.
Stay at the Best Addresses
- Banff: Marvel at the exceptional views of the Canadian Rockies at the Rimrock Resort Hotel.
- Glacier National Park: Many Glacier Hotel is located in the park among awe-inspiring majesty.
- Lake MacDonald: Stay in classic Swiss chalet style Lake MacDonald Lodge, located inside Glacier National Park, on the shores of the largest lake in the park.
- Seattle: Built in 1924, Seattle’s premier Fairmont Olympic Hotel offers nearly a century of luxury service standards, while melding classic elegance with mid-century modern room décor.
- Spokane: With soaring architecture and a rich history that dates back to 1914, it has earned the reputation as Spokane’s grandest hotel.
- Vancouver: The Four Seasons Vancouver provides a sophisticated backdrop for your visit to Vancouver.
- The Canadian: Stay aboard VIA Rail's The Canadian – simply one of the world's greatest rail journeys.
- Victoria: Stay just a short walk from the Inner Harbour and historic downtown Victoria at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Victoria.
Top Rated Highlights
- Vancouver: The Capilano Suspension Bridge is a suspension bridge crossing the Capilano River, providing an appreciation of nature from three breathtaking perspectives.
- Jasper: Embark on a narrated cruise across the serene waters of Iconic Maligne Lake.
- Capilano Suspension Bridge: Take a walk on the wild side at the Capilano Suspension Bridge and soak in the breathtaking views over the Capilano River and coastal rainforest.
- Victoria: Visit the stunning floral displays at Butchart Gardens.
You will visit the following 2 places:
Canada is a sovereign state in the northern part of North America. Canada's long and complex relationship with the United States has had a significant impact on its economy and culture. It is one of the world's most ethnically diverse and multicultural nations, the product of large-scale immigration from many countries. Its advanced economy is the eleventh largest in the world, relying chiefly upon its abundant natural resources and well-developed international trade networks. It is rich of natural resources, home to 41 national parks and hundreds of provincial parks. It ranks among the highest in international measurements of government transparency, civil liberties, quality of life, economic freedom, and education.
The United States of America (USA), commonly referred to as the United States (U.S.) or America, is a federal republic composed of 50 states, a federal district, five major territories and various possessions. It is one of the world's most ethnically diverse and multicultural nations, the product of large-scale immigration from many countries. countries.The geography and climate of the United States are also extremely diverse, and the country is home to a wide variety of wildlife. Home to the world's third-largest population, with over 318 million people, it includes both densely populated cities with sprawling suburbs and vast, uninhabited natural areas. With its history of mass immigration dating from the 17th century, it is a "melting pot" of cultures from around the world and plays a dominant role in the world's cultural landscape.