Classic Mid Atlantic (Summer 2018)
About New York City, New York
Additional Included Highlights
- Washington, D.C.: See the The White House and Capitol
- Niagara Falls: Browse the shops and galleries of Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Philadelphia: View Independence Hall and visit the Liberty Bell. Explore the Independence National Historic Park.
- New York: During your guided tour see the Empire State Building, Chrysler Building and Central Park.
Authentic Regional Flavours
- New York: Toast to new friends and fond memories during your Celebration Dinner at a local restaurant.
- Niagara Falls: At a Highlight Dinner, an unforgettable evening of fresh local cuisine awaits, paired with the region's most renowned beverage, ice wine.
- Philadelphia: Choose from a selection of restaurants for your Dine-Around Evening.
- Pittsburgh: Enjoy a Highlight Dinner at LeMont, where delicious cuisine is complemented by breathtaking city views.
- Included Quality Dining: 8 Full Breakfasts (FB), 1 Continental Breakfast (CB) and 5 Dinners with wine (DW).
- Gettysburg: Gain a deeper understanding of the infamous battle and major turning point in the Civil War with a Local Expert.
- Lancaster: Step back in time to gain a fascinating insight into the lifestyle of the Pennsylvania Amish with a Local Expert.
- New York: Explore the highlights of the city with your Local Expert.
- Punxsutawney: Meet a member of the 'Inner Circle' and learn about the town's weather-predicting groundhog.
Stay at the Best Addresses
- Lancaster: The Lancaster Arts Hotel features deluxe accommodation all decorated by local Pennsylvania artists, and displays some of Lancaster's finest works of art.
- New York: For city centre hotel locations, the Marriott Marquis is unmatched, set in New York City’s Times Square.
- Niagara Falls: Insight ensures you don’t miss out on scenic locations. The Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel and Spa hotel is situated closest to the falls and each room has stunning views.
- Pittsburgh: The Omni William Penn is a classic hotel with a modern twist.
- Washington DC: At the Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection, you'll stay just half a mile from The White House.
Top Rated Highlights
- Corning: At the Corning Museum of Glass, watch artisans at work and sandblast your own keepsake.
- New York: View Manhattan’s skyscrapers, Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty from your harbour cruise.
- Niagara Falls: Greet the howling spray, wind and thunder at the base of the falls, on-board your cruise.
- Washington, DC: Your ‘monumental’ tour includes the Lincoln Memorial and WWII Memorial.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.