Jewels of Alaska and Cruise Verandah Stateroom (Summer 2018)
About Vancouver, British Columbia
Additional Included Highlights
- Anchorage: Enjoy a guided orientation tour of the downtown area
- Denali National Park: See Mt Denali.
Authentic Regional Flavours
- Anchorage: Enjoy a Welcome Dinner at MUSE, located in the Anchorage Museum.
- Denali: A night of fun, festivity and food awaits during your Highlight Dinner. Get a taste of old-time Alaska at a boisterous theatre dinner.
- Mount Alyeska: Enjoy a Celebration Dinner featuring a variety of local seafood specialities and wine.
- Included Quality Dining: 6 Full Breakfasts (FB), 2 Lunches (L), 4 Dinners (D) with wine (DW).
- On-Board Glacier Discovery Cruise: 7 Full Breakfasts (FB), 6 Lunches (L) and 6 Dinners (D)
- Anchorage: At the largest float plane base in the world, interact with a local bush pilot who will regale you with tales of the joys and challenges of flying in rural Alaska.
- Anchorage: Expand your understanding of Alaska's first people with a private presentation at the renowned Alaska Native Heritage Center.
- Denali: Learn about the National Park's wildlife and ecosystem, accompanied by a local climber.
- Girdwood: Enjoy a chance to meet the dogs of a championship dog musher and learn about Alaskan Huskies and Arctic dog sleigh racers.
- Seward: Visit the aquarium and learn about the wildlife rescue efforts with a researcher from the Alaska SeaLife Center.
Stay at the best addresses
- Anchorage: The Sheraton Anchorage Hotel and Spa is one of the finest accommodations in the city.
- Denali: The Grande Denali Lodge offers panoramic views of the entire canyon.
- Alyeska: The luxurious Hotel Alyeska is nestled in a lush valley surrounded by mountain peaks, hanging glaciers, and spectacular ocean views.
Top Rated Highlights
- Alaskan Railroad: Relax on this flagship train and enjoy stunning scenery, all the way to Denali National Park and Preserve.
- Prince William Sound: Experience the thunderous sounds of calving glaciers on your cruise.
- Girdwood: Ride a gondola to the top of the ski area for panoramic views of the mountains.
You will visit the following 2 places:
Canada is a sovereign state in the northern part of North America. Canada's long and complex relationship with the United States has had a significant impact on its economy and culture. It is one of the world's most ethnically diverse and multicultural nations, the product of large-scale immigration from many countries. Its advanced economy is the eleventh largest in the world, relying chiefly upon its abundant natural resources and well-developed international trade networks. It is rich of natural resources, home to 41 national parks and hundreds of provincial parks. It ranks among the highest in international measurements of government transparency, civil liberties, quality of life, economic freedom, and education.
The United States of America (USA), commonly referred to as the United States (U.S.) or America, is a federal republic composed of 50 states, a federal district, five major territories and various possessions. It is one of the world's most ethnically diverse and multicultural nations, the product of large-scale immigration from many countries. countries.The geography and climate of the United States are also extremely diverse, and the country is home to a wide variety of wildlife. Home to the world's third-largest population, with over 318 million people, it includes both densely populated cities with sprawling suburbs and vast, uninhabited natural areas. With its history of mass immigration dating from the 17th century, it is a "melting pot" of cultures from around the world and plays a dominant role in the world's cultural landscape.