Luxurious Hawaiian Escape with Kauai (Summer 2018)
About Lihue, Hawaii
Additional Included Highlights
- Oahu: Explore downtown Honolulu.
- Maui: See the shops and galleries in Lahaina.
- Oahu: Celebrate at an authentic Hawaiian Luau Highlight Dinner, as the sun sets over the Pacific, complete with entertainment from storytellers, musicians and dancers.
- Oahu: Enjoy a Highlight Dinner at Chef Roy Yamaguchi’s acclaimed fusion restaurant, Roy’s Waikiki.
- Maui: Enjoy a Farewell Celebration Dinner at Humuhumunukunukuapua'a Restaurant, where Maui's Chef of the Year, Michael Lofaro, creates his famed fare.
- Dining Summary: 8 Breakfasts (BB), 2 Lunches (L) and 6 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee. *ON KAUAI: 3 Buffet Breakfasts (BB) and 1 Dinner with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee.
- Oahu: Relax in Luxury Gold style with you Ocean View Room at the Mailani Tower at the Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort.
- Hawaii: Lap up pure Big Island indulgence with your Ocean View Room at Mauna Lani Bay Hotel, an Autograph Collection Hotel.
- Maui: Immerse yourself in idyllic luxury in your Ocean View Room at the Grand Wailea, a Waldorf Astoria Resort.
Top Rated Highlights
- Hawaii: Visit the Jaggar Museum to explore the exhibits of Pelehonuamea, Goddess of Volcanoes.
- Oahu: With a local historian, enjoy an exclusive private tour of Iolani Palace, the only official royal residence in the United States.
- Oahu: With Insight's advanced reserved tickets, spend time at the USS Arizona Memorial in Pearl Harbor.
- Hawaii: Tour a coffee farm with a grower and taste the delicious Kona blend.
- Hawaii: Visit Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, home to the world’s largest volcano.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.