Great Western American Adventure (Summer 2018)
About Las Vegas, Nevada
Additional Included Highlights
- Sedona: Visit this Red Rock Country artists' colony
- Grand Canyon: Enjoy stunning views
- Cameron: Stop at the Historic Trading Post
- Glen Canyon: Visit the dam
- Bryce Canyon National Park: Enjoy the rugged beauty with a leisurely walk along Sunset Point to view the hoodoos
- Salt Lake City: View the headquarters for the Mormon religion
- Jackson: See the town's iconic antler arch
- Grand Teton National Park: Enjoy views of Jenny Lake
- Black Hills: Witness the huge Crazy Horse Memorial and the famous Mount Rushmore National Memorial
- San Francisco: See the cable cars, Union Square and Golden Gate Bridge
- Sonoma: Explore the shops of this Spanish Plaza
- Yosemite National Park: Experience the natural beauty and wildlife. See the El Capitan and Half Dome rock formations
- San Joaquin Valley: Stop at a historic fruit stand. Carmel-by-the-Sea: Browse the art galleries and shops
- Santa Barbara: Drive down State Street, view the Court House and Stearns Wharf
- Santa Monica: Stroll along the Third Street Promenade
- Los Angeles: Drive along Sunset Boulevard, see the Hollywood Walk of Fame and Grauman's Chinese Theater
- Scenic Drives: 17-Mile Drive past the Pebble Beach Golf Links.
Authentic Regional Flavours
- Grand Canyon: Enjoy a Highlight Dinner at the Thunderbird Room while taking in views of the South Rim.
- Sonoma: Sample a private tasting at a local Sonoma vineyard.
- Monterey: Dinner with wine is available from a selection of restaurants on your Dine-Around Evening.
- Included Quality Dining: 14 Full Breakfasts (FB) and 7 Dinners (D) with wine (DW).
- Grand Canyon: Join a Local Expert for an informative presentation and witness the burnt orange hues of the canyon walls.
- Monument Valley: Join a Navajo guide in an open-air vehicle to explore the iconic vistas of this Navajo Tribal Park.
- San Francisco: Revisit the 'Summer of Love' with a Local Expert and former hippie at Haight-Ashbury, the iconic district where the hippie counterculture evolved.
Stay at the Best Addresses
- San Francisco: Timeless yet modern, The Westin St Francis Union Square has a vibrant, directly located on Union Square, with cable cars stopping just outside the doors.
- National Parks Hotels: Insight stays centrally located within the National Park. In these cases, the hotels are much more rustic and typical of the natural environment.
- Lake Powell: We guarantee Lake View rooms at the Lake Powell Resort, with picture-perfect vistas and breathtaking sunsets.
- Zion National Park: Stay in rustic charming lodges, located right inside the National Parks.
- Las Vegas: Sleek modern decor and the luxurious furnishings make every guest feel like royalty at the ARIA Resort and Spa.
- Sonoma: The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn and Spa, surrounded by lush vineyards and dotted with natural hot springs.
- Yosemite: Stay in the park at the Yosemite Valley Lodge and enjoy Yosemite after the crowds have left, just a short walk to Yosemite Falls.
- Monterey: Located on Cannery Row, Monterey Plaza Hotel and Spa is the most dramatic waterfront hotel in California.
- Santa Barbara: Stay at the Double Tree Fess Parker in beautiful mission-style rooms, with views of the Pacific Ocean and the Santa Ynez Mountains.
- Los Angeles: Stay at JW Marriott Los Angeles LA. LIVE. situated in downtown LA, within walking distance of the city's most noteworthy attractions.
- Scottsdale: Wander the grounds of this desert oasis, leaving behind your hectic lifestyle to relax and renew.
Top Rated Highlights
- Lake Powell: A testament to the power of water over rock, glide through the narrow sandstone turns of Antelope Canyon during your cruise.
- Zion Canyon: The most relaxing and informative way to see the grandeur and natural features of the canyon is by a private shuttle that includes live commentary.
- Santa Barbara: Visit Mission Santa Barbara, a historic Spanish mission founded by the Franciscan order in 1786.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.