Trans-Canadian Grandeur and Via Rail Prestige (Luxury Gold - Summer 2018)
About Toronto, Ontario
Additional Included Highlights
- Vancouver: Explore Chinatown and Gastown, visit the totem poles of Stanley Park and take in the spectacular views of English Bay.
- Victoria: Enjoy an introduction to this sparkling city, including the Inner Harbour, Parliament Buildings and Bastion Square.
- Banff National Park: View Moraine Lake.
- Yoho National Park: The Spiral Tunnels and Natural Bridge.
Authentic Regional Flavours
- Vancouver: Enjoy a Welcome Dinner with wine at the Zagat-rated YEW Seafood + Bar inside the Four Seasons Vancouver.
- Jasper: Join your Travelling Concierge for a lively Farewell Celebration Dinner with wine.
- Whistler: Enjoy a delectable dinner with fresh seafood or perfectly grilled steak at Hy's Steakhouse.
- Kelowna: Your resort's reputation for fine food is hard to overlook - join us for a dinner with wine.
- Lake Louise: Enjoy a unique collection of Whistler restaurants during your Dine-Around Evening.
- Banff: Experience traditional, regional and contemporary à la carte dining at your choice of the Fairmont's fine restaurants.
- Included Quality Dining: 13 Full Breakfasts (FB) and 7 Dinners all with wine (DW); ON-BOARD THE VIA RAIL'S THE CANADIAN TRAIN: 3 Full Breakfasts (FB), 2 Lunches (L) and 3 Dinners (D).
- Jasper: Enjoy a liqueur with friends before roasting s’mores around a bonfire and stargazing.
- Whistler: With your Squamish Lil'wat Ambassador take part in a tea workshop with a master-blender and create your own unique blend.
- Banff: Enjoy a private meeting with a Royal Canadian Mountie to learn about the service and hear his personal stories.
Stay at the Best Addresses
- Vancouver: Rising above Pacific Centre, Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver offers award-winning relaxed, urban luxury.
- Jasper: Situated in Jasper National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, which wraps around the shores of pristine Lac Beauvert surrounded by nature and abundant wildlife.
- VIA Rail 'The Canadian': Relax and relish the charms of train-travel with our elegant lounges, spacious seating, and a selection of cosy sleeper cabins.
- Toronto: Fairmont Royal York is located in the center of Downtown Toronto with many award-winning restaurants and is minutes away from Toronto's biggest attractions.
- Victoria: The Grand Pacific Hotel is perched right on the Inner Harbou, close to Victoria’s downtown.
- Whistler: The Four Seasons Resort Whistler is a luxurious retreat in alpine meadows.
- Kelowna: Gorgeous Okanagan Lake provides the backdrop for an unforgettable hotel at the Delta Grand Okanagan Resort with views of the expansive lake and mountain views, and the Kelowna city skyline.
- Lake Louise: Surrounded by soaring mountain peaks, the majestic Victoria Glacier and a glistening emerald lake, the iconic Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise hotel is located in Alberta's Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Banff: Canada's "Castle in the Rockies", the Fairmont Banff Springs, has been providing legendary hospitality to guests for more than 125 years.
Top Rated Highlights
- Athabasca Glacier: Travel in a specially designed Ice Explorer for a remarkable excursion onto the icy slopes.
- Maligne Lake: This irrigation system mystified early French Canadian fur traders. Find out why as you explore Maligne Canyon and enjoy a scenic cruise on Maligne Lake.
- Vancouver: Cross the spectacular Capilano Suspension Bridge, 230-foot-high (70 metres), for a squirrel's eye view.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.