Boston Cape Cod and the Islands (Summer 2018)
About Boston, Massachusetts
Additional Included Highlights
- Boston: View the neighbourhoods of Back Bay and North End.
- Martha's Vineyard: Visit Oak Bluffs with its ‘gingerbread cottages’ and tour the island.
- Cape Cod: Tour the Cape Cod National Seashore. Taste the goodness of Massachusetts’ number one agricultural commodity crop at a cranberry bog.
- Scenic Drives: Travel along Ocean Drive in Newport, Rhode Island. Enjoy the natural beauty of Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket.
Authentic Regional Flavours
- Cape Cod: Meet a local farmer and taste the goodness of the all-American cranberry fruit at a working cranberry bog.
- North Falmouth: Join your Tour Director and celebrate the culmination of your tour with wine and classic New England cuisine.
- Included Quality Dining: 7 Full Breakfasts (FB), 4 Dinners (D) with wine (DW).
- Nantucket: Take an excursion to this idyllic island, characterised by cobblestone streets and lighthouses.
- New Bedford: With a Local Expert, journey back to the great age of Moby Dick and castaway crews from around the globe, at the engaging New Bedford Whaling Museum.
Top Rated Highlights
- Boston: See Boston’s red-brick Freedom Trail come to life as your Tour Director leads you through this historic walking tour.
- Newport: Step aboard an 80-foot schooner for a scenic cruise around the Newport coastline.
- Sandwich: There’s something for everyone at the Heritage Museums and Gardens – a fascinating complex of Americana museums, located within a 100-acre garden setting.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.