America the Beautiful (Summer 2019)
About New York City, New York
- Little Rock: Enjoy a Highlight Dinner at Marlsgate Plantation, a stately mansion with a majestic setting.
- Memphis: Head to a speakeasy above BB King's Blues Club for an atmospheric Highlight Dinner.
- South Carolina: Enjoy a Highlight Dinner at Poogan's Porch, a local institution and favourite.
- Washington, D.C.: Indulge in a delicious Highlight Dinner at one of the city's popular local restaurants.
- Los Angeles: Enjoy a Highlight Dinner at a local restaurant.
- New York: Bid farewell to your newfound friends at a lively Celebration Dinner at Bond 45, recipient of a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- Grand Canyon: Enjoy a Highlight Dinner in the Thunderbird Room taking in awe-inspiring views.
- Amarillo: Savour a Highlight Dinner at the Big Texan, where everything truly is bigger in Texas.
- Dining Summary: 21 Breakfasts (B), and 11 Dinners with wine (DW).
- Dallas: Join a stadium guide for a VIP tour at one of the richest sports franchises in America – the Dallas Cowboys (subject to availability).
- Little Rock: Learn the whiskey making process from a liquor expert on a private tour and tasting at the Rock Town Distillery.
- Atlanta: With a Local Expert, step into the world of world news and live broadcast at a behind-the-scenes guided tour of the Global Headquarters of CNN.
- Washington, D.C.: See all of the amazing memorials and monuments in the nation's capital.
- Los Angeles: Step beyond the red carpet with a theatre guide for a behind-the-scenes look at the Oscars® on a private tour of the Dolby Theatre��.
- New York: Visit some of the city's most iconic sites with a Local Expert.
- Grand Canyon: With a Local Expert, learn about the formation of one of the United States' most renowned natural wonders, while sipping a glass of sparkling wine.
- Santa Fe: With an expert in history, art and culture, tour historic Santa Fe on a guided trolley tour.
Stay at the Best Addresses
- Los Angeles: The JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE is the focal point of Los Angeles.
- Las Vegas: The ARIA sets the standard for opulent detail, impeccable service and lavish accommodation that will enhance your stay in this dazzling city.
- Grand Canyon: Spend the night near the rim of the Grand Canyon, inside the National Park.
- Flagstaff: Stay amidst Ponderosa Pines, near downtown.
- Santa Fe: The Inn and Spa at Loretto is a boutique hotel famous for its traditional pueblo architecture and first class service.
- Dallas: The Magnolia Dallas Downtown offers a comfortable stay and ideal location in the Historic District.
- Memphis: The Westin Memphis Beale Street Hotel connects you to the unmistakable sound, culture and history of the blues, whilst offering you a soothing and relaxing retreat.
- Atlanta: Discover one of the best hotels in downtown Atlanta with stunning views of the skyline.
- Charleston: Stay in the heart of historic Charleston.
- Washington, D.C.: Stay at the Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection, a Washington, D.C. landmark for over 90 years ago.
- New York: The future of travel is refined NYC luxury at the New York Marriott Marquis, situated in the heart of Times Square.
Top Rated Highlights
- Route 66: Stop in Kingman and Seligman.
- Sedona: Spend time in this mystical town.
- Winslow: Stop to pay homage to the 'Man Standin' on the Corner.
- Cadillac Ranch: See the 10 classic Cadillacs buried nose down in the dirt.
- Fort Worth: Visit the Stockyards National Historic District, established to preserve Fort Worth's rich livestock history.
- Little Rock: Visit the William J. Clinton Presidential Library and Museum.
- Memphis: Uncover a local gem, a lesser-known speakeasy above BB King's Blues Club for an atmospheric Highlight Dinner of southern Memphis cuisine.
- Memphis: Explore the Graceland Mansion and grounds.
- Charleston: Step back in time with a visit to the Magnolia Plantation and Gardens.
- North Carolina: At the Tobacco Farm Life Museum, learn about cultivating one of the most important crops in this part of the country.
- New York: Marvel at the sweeping skyline views, including some of the city's most prominent landmarks from the Top of the Rock Observation Deck at the Rockefeller Center.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.