Highlights of Spain Morocco and Portugal First Look 2019
About Madrid, Spain
- Casablanca View the Corniche and see the Hassan II Mosque
- Fatima Visit the celebrated shrine
- Fez Sightseeing includes a walking tour of the Medina and views of the Royal Palace
- Granada Enjoy a scenic drive to this Moorish city
- Lisbon View Belém Tower and the Monument to the Discoveries on your sightseeing tour with your Local Specialist
- Madrid Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes Puerta del Sol, The Cervantes Memorial and the Cibeles Fountain
- Marrakesh Visit Bahia Palace and Djemaa el-Fna Square during your sightseeing tour with a Local Specialist
- Rabat View the Mausoleum and Royal Palace during your orientation
- Salamanca Orientation of this university city includes views of the Plaza Mayor
- Seville Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes views of the Cathedral and Giralda Tower
- Toledo Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes views of the synagogue and cathedral. Visit a steel workshop
You will visit the following 3 places:
Spain – one of Europe’s most top travel destinations for its fantastic beaches, islands, UNESCO World Heritage sites, stunning and diverse countryside, buzzing nightlife, delicious cuisine and world-famous fiestas! The country is a friendly, multicultural society dedicated to building curious minds, positive attitudes and creative spirits. With great beaches, fun nightlife, many cultural regions and historic cities, Spain makes a great destination for any kind of trip.
Morocco, officially known as the Kingdom of Morocco, is a sovereign country located in the Maghreb region of North Africa. Geographically, Morocco is characterized by a rugged mountainous interior and large portions of desert. It has Atlantic and Mediterranean coastlines. Ethnically speaking, Morocco is composed mainly of Arabs and Berbers or a mixture of the two. Sizeable numbers of Berbers live mainly in the country’s mountainous regions, long areas of refuge where they have preserved their language and culture. Some segments of the population are descendants of refugees from Spain and Portugal who fled from the Reconquista, the Christian reconquest of the Iberian Peninsula, that spanned until the 15th century.
Portugal is a southern European country on the Iberian Peninsula, bordering Spain and the Atlantic Ocean. It has a rich, unique culture, lively cities and beautiful countryside. Its rolling interior is perfect for exploring on foot, by kayak, by bike or even on horseback – though a large part of the country’s charm comes from languorous days on the beach, dining on fabulously fresh seafood and kicking back with a beer to watch the sunset over the Atlantic. It is also a developed country with an advanced economy, a high living standard, being also the 11th most peaceful country in the world.